Friday, August 12, 2011

Goth Challenge: Day 1

From Juliet's Lace, if you didn't know. I thought it'd be a fun kick off to the blog.

How did you come across the subculture?
Well I first came in contact with the subculture when I was a little tag-a-long to one. But at that age I didn't much understand what exactly a subculture was. When I next came across the subculture I was in the sixth. I met this new girl in school who was a stereotypical school-label 'goth'. But my curiosity was instantly piqued. I started doing some internet research and ran into a good deal of misinforming websites that started the beginning of my Baby Bat days.
Ironically enough the girl stripped herself of her 'goth' title as her phase ended over the summer.

Not such an exciting start I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment